About our events
Urban life hungers for connection. For meaningful moments, learning, creativity, and a sense of purpose. For receiving others’ gifts, and offering our own to the community.
We believe we cannot protect and care for the environment, from a healthy and mature role, without all these things.
Our events venue brings together likeminded facilitators and offers the chance to participate in many different experiences.
The events space can host a diversity of activities like:
- personal development and inner work (workshops, circles, programmes, support groups etc)
- professional support (mentoring, training, etc.)
- physical care (yoga, breathwork, dancing, embodiment sessions)
- skillsharing (craftsmanship, plant-based cooking, sharing expertise sessions)
- creativity nurturing (poetry, storytelling, painting, acting workshops) and many others
especially if they are connected to at least one of our main topics of sustainable societies, eco-action and authentic relating to ourselves and each other.
Are you a likeminded facilitator interested in using our space?